Posted on August 14th, 2018
Posted on July 24th, 2018
Posted on July 17th, 2018
Posted on July 10th, 2018
Posted on July 3rd, 2018
Posted on June 19th, 2018
Posted on June 13th, 2018
Posted on June 12th, 2018
Posted on June 5th, 2018
It’s Graduation time and we wanted to have a little fun with some of our area seniors! Check out their interesting Q & A:
- If you could have any super power in High School, what would it be?
- What high level job do you think you could lie your way into without being noticed?
- What childish thing do you still like to do?
- What one thing is society doing now that we will look at in 20 years and laugh at?
- Finish this sentence.. (I/name) am/is most likely to…………
- What good tip would you give people on how to stop texting and driving?
- Super Speed.
- Pilot-I've lived by an airport all my life.
- Watch cartoons.
- Donald Trumps tweets.
- Become a successful business man.
- Put your phone out of reach.
Tatiana Friese (HHS)
- Have the ability to hack computers and change my grades or have a mega mind to ace my classes.
- I could lie my way up to be a secret agent since the whole job consists of lying.
- Climb trees and explore outdoors.
- That we actually drove ourselves around.
- Lindsey English is most likely to win a noble prize, but still be late to pick up her award.
- If you have an I-phone you are in luck since you can just turn on the “car" button and it will stop all messages to you until you stop driving unless it’s a noted emergency. It notifies them that you are driving and you will get back to them later. Or you could lock your phone in a box and chains and throw it in the trunk.
Madison Uhlenkamp (RHS)
- To know all the answers to assignments and tests.
- Watch Hannah Montana and High School Musical.
- Wait in a check out line in stores.
- Become a millionaire with my money saving skills.
- When you text and drive you aren't just putting your life in danger, but people also on the road.
Landen Foster (RHS)
- Super power to fly.
- The Principal.
- Biting my fingernails.
- Do homework on paper.
- Become a coach.
- Turn your phone off when you get behind the wheel.
- View Crash Report
Posted on May 22nd, 2018