It’s Graduation time and we wanted to have a little fun with some of our area seniors! Check out their interesting Q & A:
- If you could have any super power in High School, what would it be?
- What high level job do you think you could lie your way into without being noticed?
- What childish thing do you still like to do?
- What one thing is society doing now that we will look at in 20 years and laugh at?
- Finish this sentence.. (I/name) am/is most likely to…………
- What good tip would you give people on how to stop texting and driving?
- Super Speed.
- Pilot-I've lived by an airport all my life.
- Watch cartoons.
- Donald Trumps tweets.
- Become a successful business man.
- Put your phone out of reach.
Tatiana Friese (HHS)
- Have the ability to hack computers and change my grades or have a mega mind to ace my classes.
- I could lie my way up to be a secret agent since the whole job consists of lying.
- Climb trees and explore outdoors.
- That we actually drove ourselves around.
- Lindsey English is most likely to win a noble prize, but still be late to pick up her award.
- If you have an I-phone you are in luck since you can just turn on the “car" button and it will stop all messages to you until you stop driving unless it’s a noted emergency. It notifies them that you are driving and you will get back to them later. Or you could lock your phone in a box and chains and throw it in the trunk.
Madison Uhlenkamp (RHS)
- To know all the answers to assignments and tests.
- Watch Hannah Montana and High School Musical.
- Wait in a check out line in stores.
- Become a millionaire with my money saving skills.
- When you text and drive you aren't just putting your life in danger, but people also on the road.
Landen Foster (RHS)
- Super power to fly.
- The Principal.
- Biting my fingernails.
- Do homework on paper.
- Become a coach.
- Turn your phone off when you get behind the wheel.
- View Crash Report