A lot of people don’t know what to do with Avocado’s, besides Guacamole, of course! Here is a versatile recipe that is so easy and fresh for summer! You can change it up so many ways, and it is so healthy! - Michelle
· Whole grain toast (or any bread)
· Ripe avocados
· Egg (I used fried over easy, but could use boiled, poached or scrambled)
· Seasonings—Salt and pepper, or my favorite, Everything Bagel Seasoning!
· Tomatoes (optional) - use halved cherry or sliced, you can even marinate them!
· Other optional ingredients: Bacon, Chives, micro-greens, Cholula hot sauce, feta cheese , red onion, salmon, squeeze of lime juice, etc. Feel free to make it how you like!
Instructions: Cook your egg (if using), make toast, add mashed up avocado on the toast, put egg on top, top with toppings and sprinkle with seasonings!