Recipe of the Month
Triple Layer Fudgy Mint Oreo Brownies
One 7oz jar marshmallow fluff
1/8 teaspoon mint extract
Green food coloring
1 box brownie mix
Frosting and Topping:
1/2 cup butter or margarine
3-4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Splash of milk
3/4 white chocolate chips, melted
18 regular or mint Oreo cookies, crumbles
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x13 inch pan with foil and spray it with cooking spray.
2. Filling-In medium bowl, stir together marshmallow flush, mint extract, about 4 drops of food coloring.
3. Stir together brownie mix and Oreos.
4. Drop about 1/2 cup green filling onto brownie batter and reserve the remainder. Gently pull a table knife through the batter in an S shape for a swirl design.
5. Bake 23-25 min. Cool completely.
6. Add melted white chocolate chips and frosting to reserved marshmallow mixture.
7. Stir in 4 drops food coloring and spread over cooled brownies
8. Sprinkle with Oreo cookies and chill